Here at My Federal Benefits, we understand the challenges of navigating the landscape of federal benefits and retirement planning. We are not a government agency; we are an independent organization of federal benefit and retirement consultants who have been serving federal employees since 1985. We provide a personalized analysis of your federal benefits and a private consultation with an expert benefits consultant.
A personal Federal Employee Benefit Consultant who is licensed to do business in your state and will assess your goals and guide you through your analysis which will include:
- Approximate monthly pension amount
- How your pension is likely to increase through cost of living adjustments
- Your approximate lump sum and monthly payment that will go to your family if you die before or after retirement
- What will happen with your pension if your spouse dies first
- An isolation of the cost of the survivor benefit
- Helpful information to assist with decisions you will have to make with your Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) at retirement
- The cost for you to keep your FEGLI after retirement
- The Cost for you to keep your Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB)
- Your approximate monthly social security payment if you’re a FERS employee
- When you can collect Social Security if you’re a CSRS employee
- Historical performance and projections for your Thrift Savings Plan – amount and monthly income it might generate
Next step is to schedule a call. Please let us know the best time and phone number to contact you. Until then, please take a moment to review what we will need from you. Thank you for choosing My Federal Benefits, Inc. to assist you with your benefit and retirement needs. If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800.657.4251.